Every organization has to deal with audits and compliance in one form or another, which means improving pass rates and speed is top priority. Bolt helps you enforce compliance controls, resolve audit finds, and inspect machines at scale.
In this workshop you will use Bolt to enforce and validate controls on both Linux and Windows machines. Using the examples in this workshop you’ll be well on your way to solving your organizations enterprise compliance challenges.
- Install the current versions of Bolt and Git: Install Bolt
- Download the Puppet Bolt Workshop Preparation Guide
- Ability to use SSH and WinRM to connect to public cloud machines
- Attendees have completed the Getting Started with Bolt self-paced workshop and are familiar with Bolt basics
- Some security experience with either enforcing, scanning, or reporting on policies such as CIS, HIPPA, SOX, or internal
- Some command line experience on linux and/or windows