Earlier this year, we announced an upcoming project to drastically improve the story for using DSC Resources with Puppet. Today, we’re announcing the general availability of that project!
Puppet.Dsc PowerShell module is now available on the PowerShell Gallery; furthermore, an initial batch of twenty-six PowerShell modules with DSC Resources have been Puppetized and published to the Forge.
Why should I convert my module to DSC?
- Minimal module maintenance costs
- Automated module building
- Property by property reporting
- VSCode Extension with intellisense
- We have 68 modules on the Forge in the DSC namespace
- Converting is relatively straightforward
For instructions on how to convert your module, see Converting to use Puppetized DSC Modules.